How and Benefits Of Hot Oil Treatment in Your Hair Care Routine
Dear beautiful woman
I know there is the constant question of what is best hair care routine? Or what should I put in my natural hair to make it healthy? Hot oil treatments should be a part of your healthy hair care routine. Being a woman, we put our hair through a lot, from temperature changes, styling manipulation, putting and taking out extensions and the everyday elements. Our hair goes through a lot.
However, before you attempt to use a hot oil treatment, be sure it’s right for your type of hair, and that you understand the safety risks. If you have any skin condition such as psoriasis or eczema or allergies, ask your doctor or dermatologist if a hot oil treatment is safe to use on your scalp before including it in your hair care routine.
- Helps to prevent dry scalp and dandruff.
- Strengthens and prevents brittle hair and split ends.
- Helps stimulate blood flow to help with hair growth.
- Reduces hair frizz.
- To do a hot oil treatment, use your favorite oil (jojoba, grapeseed, coconut, Olive Oil).
- Microwave it for 10-20 seconds.
- Please test the oil on your hand before putting it in your hair. I have been burned and trust me, you don’t want that LOL!
- Then apply to your scalp and massage in your hair.
- Wear a shower cap and let the oil sit in your hair for about 30 minutes. Then rinse!
This treatment works for Relaxed and Natural Hair. I can testify to that 😀
Culled from: @naturalista86